The Executive Board of Directors of the Kitsap Regional Coordinating Council is comprised of elected officials from its member agencies:
- Kitsap County: Commissioners Garrido, Gelder, and Wolfe
- City of Bainbridge Island: Mayor Tollefson and Councilmember Roth (Alternate: Councilmember Medina)
- City of Poulsbo: Mayor Erickson and Councilmember Stern (Alternate: Councilmember Nystul)
- City of Port Orchard: Mayor Putaansuu and Councilmember Ashby (Alternate: Councilmember Donlin)
- Suquamish Tribe: Council Chair Forsman (Alternate: Rob Purser)
- Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe: Council Chair Sullivan (Alternate: Chris Placentia)
- Kitsap Transit: Executive Director John Clauson
- Port of Bremerton: Commissioner Strakeljahn (Alternate: Commissioner Stokes)
- Naval Base Kitsap: Captain Schrader (Alternate: Lynn Wall)
Each member agency except the County can select an alternate to its representatives on the Executive Board.
The Executive Committee is a small steering committee that prepares for Executive Board meetings. The Executive Committee is chosen by the KRCC Chair on an annual basis. For 2017, the Executive Committee is comprised of:
- City of Bainbridge Island Councilmember Wayne Roth
- Kitsap County Commissioner Charlotte Garrido
- City of Poulsbo Mayor Becky Erickson
- City of Port Orchard Councilmember Bek Ashby
- Port of Bremerton Commissioner Axel Strakeljahn
When: First Tuesday of the month from 10:15 am -12:15 pm. View the list of 2016 KRCC meeting dates.
Where: The Main Meeting Chamber on the lobby level of the Norm Dicks Government Center: 345 6th Street, Bremerton.
Materials: Find agendas and meeting summaries here.
Recordings: Find video recordings of the 2016 KRCC meetings here, courtesy of Bremerton Kitsap Access Television (BKAT).
KRCC Board Meetings are open to the public.