One of KRCC's primary responsibilities is coordinating transportation planning across Kitsap County. KRCC is also responsible for allocating certain federal transportation funds to projects within Kitsap County.
2018 Countywide Competition for 2021-2022 Federal Transportation Funds
The Puget Sound Regional Council (PSRC) is responsible for distributing funding from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). In 208, KRCC will be involved in a Countywide Competition to receive federal transportation funding for the 2021-2022 funding cycle.
- Call for Projects for the 2021-2022 Funding Cycle: April 4, 2018
- Eligibility Screening Form Deadline: April 2, 2018
- Countywide Project Application Submission Deadline: April 4, 2018 at 11:59 PM
Documents (under development)
- Countywide Call for Projects
- Programming Process for Federal Funds
- Link to Application for the Countywide Application
Regional Competition for Federal Transportation Funds
PSRC is also responsible for distributing federal transportation funding on a regional basis. In 2018, Kitsap County jurisdictions will compete against King, Snohomish, and Pierce Counties for $19.02 million in federal transportation funding.
- Call for Projects for the 2021-2022 Funding Cycle: Feb. 22, 2018
- PSRC Workshop for Kitsap County: March 3, 2016
- Eligibility Screening Form Deadline: March 11, 2016
- Regional Project Application Submission Deadline: April 13, 2016
The Transportation Policy Committee (TransPOL) includes representatives from each of KRCC's member agencies, and representatives to the Puget Sound Regional Council. Visit the TransPOL page for meeting materials. The Transportation Technical Advisory Committee (TransTAC) includes each jurisdiction or agency's Transportation Planning Director and representatives from regional, and Washington State transportation agencies. Visit the TransTAC page for meeting materials.