The Kitsap Regional Coordinating Council (KRCC) is the council of local governments for Kitsap County in Washington State. KRCC members collaborate on regional transportation and land use decisions.
KRCC's members are:
- Kitsap County
- Cities: Bainbridge Island, Port Orchard & Poulsbo
- Kitsap Transit
- Suquamish Tribe
- Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe
- Naval Base Kitsap
- Port of Bremerton
- Developing the Kitsap Countywide Planning Policies required by the Washington State Growth Management Act;
- Allocating federal funding for transportation; and,
- Sharing information and collaborating on a wide range of regional issues.
KRCC is comprised of the:
- Executive Board to guide overall decision-making;
- Land Use Technical Advisory Committee (LUTAC) to coordinate on land use issues;
- Transportation Policy Committee (TransPOL) to provide policy direction related to transportation; and
- Transportation Technical Advisory Committee (TransTAC) to provide technical advice to TransPOL.